- 2022 – 2023 Groveland Holiday Trash Calendar
- Trash Contract
- Waste Management Brochure
- Recycling Information (redirect to Waste Management Website)
- How and Where to Recycle
- Keep these contaminants out of your recycling CLICK HERE
- Waste Disposal Bans –
- The Beyond the Bin search tool is next level recycle searching. Use it to find out how and where to donate or recycle items that can’t go in your home recycling bin and are too good to trash. Choose from the material categories listed or enter a keyword and your location, then choose an option for drop-off, pick-up, mail-in and hit search!
For missed pickups or concerns about your trash, please call Waste Management Customer Service at (800) 972-4545.
Report Trash/Recycling Issues
"*" indicates required fields
Bulk Item Pick Up
Bulky Items, white goods, and electronics will now require an appointment for collection and a fee depending on the item. To schedule a pick-up and to pay via credit card please call Waste Management at 800-972-4545.
|Small FREON Appliance||A/C dehumidifier, water cooler||$25|
|Large FREON Appliance||Fridge, Freezer||$30|
|Small NON FREON Appliance||Microwave||$20|
|Large NON FREON Appliance||Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Water Heater||$25|
|Large||Carpeting (3 ft roll)||$30|
|Medium||Sofa, Recliner, Love Seat, Lounge Chair, Bureau||$30|
Household Hazardous Waste
- Paper – Click here for a full list of paper products to recycle
- Containers – Remove caps, lids, and pumps. Labels may stay on. Cans may be flattened. Rinse. Put these materials together in your bin.
- Glass bottles and jars – No broken or other glass such as light bulbs, window or auto glass, dishes, glasses, Pyrex.
- Aluminum, tin, and steel cans – No cans containing paint or hazardous material or other metal items.
- All plastic containers coded 1-7 – No plastic bags. No motor oil or chemical containers.
Recycling must be placed at the curb by 7 AM on the morning of collection, and not before 6 PM on the evening prior to collection. In the event of a holiday collection will be moved up one day. Please use discretion when putting out recyclables on windy days or in bad weather.
Recyclables are collected every week on your collection day. Please refer to the calendar delivered to you at the start of the contract year.
- Lori Bentsen – Admin. Asst. – Board of Health – 978-556-7210
Recycling and Hazardous Waste Facilities
Information below is subject to change without notice. Contact the facilities for the most current information.
Hazardous Waste: Safely Manage Hazardous Household Products.