Real Estate, Personal Property, and Motor Vehicle Excise bills
To accommodate our residents who want the convenience of paying town taxes we have an online payment option. To pay your Real Estate, Personal Property, or Motor Vehicle Excise bills, we offer a no-fee electronic check payment option. Have your bill and check book in hand and click on the below link. Complete each screen to process your payment. All amounts due are subject to change per appropriate collection schedule.
You may also pay taxes and bills by credit card FOR A CONVENIENCE FEE. Once selected, you may enter your credit card and bill payment information. A fee for your payment will be displayed before you finalize the transaction. This will allow you to see the cost of using the credit card and will give you the opportunity to cancel the transaction if you wish.
If a motor vehicle tax bill remains unpaid after a second notice from Town, the bill is referred to the Deputy Collector.
Frequently Asked Question
Tired of paying for stamps? Can’t find time during the day to stop into Town Hall to pay your bills? Sign up now for secure online bill payment services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the convenience of your home or work.
What bill types can I pay online?
At this time, the following bills are available for online payment:
- Real Estate Taxes
- Motor Vehicle Excise Taxes
- Water and Sewer
- Electric Bills
We also offer the convenience of renewing your dog license online or ordering copies of a birth, death, or marriage certificate online.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Checking and Savings Account payments from your bank are accepted.
- Credit card payments via American Express, Discover Card, and MasterCard are accepted.
What does this service cost?
- Credit card-based payments are assessed a convenience fee which varies based on the credit card being used, and the payment amount.
- Please make sure to read the Notices below and on subsequent pages for additional information.
- Online payment of bills is offered as a convenience to you; mailing your payments, or paying them in person is an option always available.
- This service is provided as a convenience by the Town of Groveland to its citizens and bill payers to pay bills.
- Payment may be made directly from your checking or savings account by electronic check (ACH transaction), or via selected credit cards.
- All payment transactions on this system are processed using a secure connection, and in US currency only.
- Mailing your payments, or paying them in person is an option always available to you