The Town is required under Chapter 40, Section 49 of the Massachusetts General Laws, to publish an Annual Town Report.
This report is supposed contain the following:
- Report of the selectmen for the calendar or fiscal year
- The report of the school committee
- Financial statements in tabulated form prepared under section 60 of chapter 41, unless otherwise printed as provided in said section
- The annual report of the town accountant for the preceding fiscal year as provided in section 61 of chapter 41
- The annual report of the town treasurer as provided in section 35 of chapter 41
- And “except as otherwise provided by vote or by-law of the town, of such other officers and boards as consider it expedient to make a report”